NYCOM MedPrep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crave888

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!!

Now that more people (congrats) have received their NYCOM acceptances, I am wondering who is joining the summer MedPrep program with me?

Good luck to everyone!!! :D :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!!

Now that more people (congrats) have received their NYCOM acceptances, I am wondering who is joining the summer MedPrep program with me?

Good luck to everyone!!! :D :luck:

What is that program for?

edit: nvm, I found out.

Good luck on the program. See you next fall at NYCOM.

do u mean the program coming up this summer??

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have any information about MedPrep or possibly a link to it? This seems interesting.

has anyone gone through this program??? any personal experience as well as advice would be great!!!

i was wondering if students are chosen based on merit, or if it's like supplemental program before med school.

i was wondering if students are chosen based on merit, or if it's like supplemental program before med school.

One of my friends got the letter for MedPrep. He/she said they will re-evaluate you at the end of the program for an acceptance to NYCOM. Your acceptance is contingent upon how well you do in the program. So, you basically have to show them that you can handle med school. I am not very sure though.

please clrify this fo rme:

so the application submited to NYCOM can get one of the followings?

1. accepted

2. Waitlisted

3. Eligible for MedPrep

4. Rejected

and if that is the case what is the MedPrep eligiblity mean? is it more like waitlisted or more like accepted?

please clrify this fo rme:

so the application submited to NYCOM can get one of the followings?

1. accepted

2. Waitlisted

3. Eligible for MedPrep

4. Rejected

and if that is the case what is the MedPrep eligiblity mean? is it more like waitlisted or more like accepted?

Its a conditional acceptance...they basically say if you "successfully" compete the summer program you're accepted