Nycom Pcom Umdnjsom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

rack

just wondering if anyones heard anything from these schools recently.. not a word from them except file complete =(

Anyone know how filled their classes are? Thanks again.

Members don't see this ad.

rack said:
just wondering if anyones heard anything from these schools recently.. not a word from them except file complete =(

Anyone know how filled their classes are? Thanks again.

haven't heard from them either. I am assuming because from new jersey. good luck to both of us.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed with NYCOM first week of december and found out before New Years.

me thinks pcom will give more interviews out towards the end of jan
:thumbup:

so i called and apparently my file is "with committee"... anyone know what that means? just that they are reviewing it?

yeah i called umdnj and they said they have not had their committe meeting yet for january.. its probably in a week or so... hopefully we will hear from them in 2 weeks time.!

rack said:
so i called and apparently my file is "with committee"... anyone know what that means? just that they are reviewing it?

Which school are you referring to? I am still waiting on NYCOM and PCOM as well.. :(

I heard from umdnj back in the fall and had an interview with them late nov - was waitlisted. also had an interview with nycom early dec and got an answer around new years. on interview day, the admissions director said some files weren't complete yet because they were waiting for recs to come in. so i'd suggest calling the schools to see what your status is at the moment.
good luck to everyone! :thumbup:

anars28 said:
Which school are you referring to? I am still waiting on NYCOM and PCOM as well.. :(

The "with committee" is referring to NYCOM. My bad for not making this clear.

I haven't heard a word from PCOM or UMDNJ-SOM except that my apps are complete but that was a while ago. I had an interview at NYCOM in mid Nov. and was apparently accepted before Christmas. Due to a mailroom mix-up, however, I haven't recieved the letter yet so did not find out until 2 days ago when I called NYCOM admissions.