amoxicillin

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2003
Visit site
Status
I was wondering if anybody had any info on the status of seats being available for this fall. Is the class full, or are a few seats left? Anything would help. Thank you!!

sia_simba

15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
York Pennsylvania
www.wellspan.org
Status
Attending Physician
Hello,

It's toward the end of april and I am sure there are seats still available. I interviewed at the end of april and the director told me that there are still seats left. NYCOM does things really slow so you wuld have to forgive them for that. If you are getting interviews now, your chances of getting in aren't bad.

About the Ads

Ralphie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
Status
Sia_Simba,
Were you told that your group is among the last ones to be interviewed for this Fall's incoming class? I understand that they are inviting potential students through May. --Ralphie

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 22, 2002
Visit site
Status
i actually interviewed this year at the end of april and I was told my group was the last one of the year -- so im not sure if they inviting students through May.

Ralphie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
Status
I called NYCOM today to get any updates...the woman I spoke with stated they are holding interviews into late May and that my file is still "under review." She didn't mention whether the upcoming interview(S) are for waitlist spots -- I should have asked. Also, I figure more interview slots will become available once accepted students give up their seats.

Please share any new info to this thread! :)

About the Ads