Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

NYCOM question

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by amoxicillin, Apr 21, 2004.

1. amoxicillin

amoxicillin Membership Revoked
    Removed

I was wondering if anybody had any info on the status of seats being available for this fall. Is the class full, or are a few seats left? Anything would help. Thank you!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. amoxicillin

amoxicillin Membership Revoked
    Removed

bumpity bump bump

4. sia_simba

sia_simba Senior Member
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Hello,

It's toward the end of april and I am sure there are seats still available. I interviewed at the end of april and the director told me that there are still seats left. NYCOM does things really slow so you wuld have to forgive them for that. If you are getting interviews now, your chances of getting in aren't bad.

5. Ralphie

Ralphie Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Sia_Simba,
    Were you told that your group is among the last ones to be interviewed for this Fall's incoming class? I understand that they are inviting potential students through May. --Ralphie

6. theDr.

theDr. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i actually interviewed this year at the end of april and I was told my group was the last one of the year -- so im not sure if they inviting students through May.

7. Ralphie

Ralphie Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I called NYCOM today to get any updates...the woman I spoke with stated they are holding interviews into late May and that my file is still "under review." She didn't mention whether the upcoming interview(S) are for waitlist spots -- I should have asked. Also, I figure more interview slots will become available once accepted students give up their seats.

Please share any new info to this thread! :)