NYCOM Rejections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supersash

so what's an epitope?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So has anyone actually recieved a rejection in the mail?

It seems you get an acceptance/waitlist spot, or else you never hear from them again. Just wanted to know if they do send paper reject letters.

Thanks friends :D I'm just trying to pass the time waiting...and stalking the mailman of course!!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

i guess the lack of answers means no one has been flat out rejected...

i called admissions today and was told something was mailed to me on the 11th. now i will really begin stalking the mailman.... :scared:

:luck: lots of luck to everyone else still waiting!!!!!!

Did u get it?

Members don't see this ad :)
nothing yet! :( but i won't be home to check my mail until much later tonight! i've heard of alot of people getting waitlists who interviewed in march though. i'm just hoping mine is an acceptance :luck: i'll post during american idol to let you all know :D

Just got my letter... WAITLIST I bet your you'll have yours today too Supersash, hope your news is better. I hear that chances are good off the waitlist, but I don't know, do they rank it?

hey pilotsid,

no news for me yet, arghhh!! and it literally only needs to go down the block from NYCOM!

i'm not too sure about the waitlist, but know that it got alot of action last year! so let's hope for the best!

i'll keep you posted!

hey pilotsid,

no news for me yet, arghhh!! and it literally only needs to go down the block from NYCOM!

i'm not too sure about the waitlist, but know that it got alot of action last year! so let's hope for the best!

i'll keep you posted!

I live like 15 min of driving from NYCOM. Post office lost my interview invintation , my fin aid and my DPC package...If they said they mailed you something and it will not arrive this week ask them to resend it or explain them a situation and maybe they will tell u something over the phone.

thank you taty!! i will call if i don't recieve something by then end of this week. the woman on the phone told me the letter was mailed 5/11.

pilots, when was your letter dated?

Supersash, my letter is dated May 10th. Do you have different mailing and permanent addresses right now? I do, and some other schools have sent letters to my permanent by mistake...

thanks pilot.

i do have different addresses, but have been stalking them both (NJ&NY)!!

like the freak that i am...i found the envelope from my interview, and the postage date is 3/23, and i recieved that letter 3/26. so this one is just being painfully slow i suppose!