NYCOM Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ask

Scholar
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to find the average GPA and MCAT scores for NYCOM...anyone got the data?

Members don't see this ad.

I cant seem to find the average GPA and MCAT scores for NYCOM...anyone got the data?

It goes by competitiveness of each year's applicant pool. The class of 2013 had an average MCAT of 29.5 ranging from 34 to 25, and a average GPA of 3.6 ranging from 3.95 to 3.2. It really depends who you are up against and more than scores, what else you have done that can distinguish you. NYCOM tries to not tell anyone not to apply because they did not meet the averages, although they are raising admission standards each year, they also take into account extracurriculars and other categories of life. Also look at their new website http://www.nyit.edu/nycom/.

Interesting, did you get those numbers from their website, could you link me to the page where you see it? I cant seem to find it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for providing these numbers. NYCOM is one of my top 3 top choice schools. The stats are much higher than I anticipated...

They announced at orientation the class of 2014 has a 3.6 gpa and a 27 mcat on average.