Nycom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gypc200

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is a 3.45 overall, 3.26 sci and 25 MCAT good for NYCOM?? I'm waiting for an interview invite. Please help.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
guys, i forgot to mention that i received a k on the writing sample. i have no idea how. i was was waived out of writing 101 and got an A in writing 102. will it hurt my chances that badly. and when is a good time to interview/ because i hear that adcom is more selective early on. thank for your help

should be ok.

if you are in the area go to the Open House.

when is the Open House? My gf may be interested. But she isn't applying for another year; is it open to everyone?

when is the Open House? My gf may be interested. But she isn't applying for another year; is it open to everyone?

Nov 18th. Go to NYCOM's website, fill out the form, and mail it in.

Nov 18th. Go to NYCOM's website, fill out the form, and mail it in.

http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/Index.htm

be sure to talk to the director of Admission Ms Rodika Zaika and Assoc director Ms Taryn Croot. Last year the line was never more than 5 deep for either of them. Last year you got a chance to talk to faculty, fellows, etc. at the end of the Open House when they offered lunch.

thanks. But perhaps I misunderstood. I thought this was an informational Open House for anyone interested in the school. I'm already in med school; my gf will be applying in 2007 and may be interested in NYCOM. I thought it could be an opportunity to check out the school, but apparently it's for this years applicants?