Nycom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glideslp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question:

What's everyone's opinion of the school relative to other DO schools out there? I'm looking into DO programs and my favorite so far is PCOM due to location. Anyone have an opinion on which one is better?

Good luck to all...

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Quick question:

What's everyone's opinion of the school relative to other DO schools out there? I'm looking into DO programs and my favorite so far is PCOM due to location. Anyone have an opinion on which one is better?

Good luck to all...

Thank you!

DCOM>NYCOM>PCSOM

I don't know about any of the other programs because I haven't interviewed anywhere else. I was impressed by NYCOM and what they had to offer, but it is very expensive and there are about 300 students in each class. DCOM is still the better choice for me and there facilities are going to be amazing! I recently withdrew from PCOM because I sent my deposit to DCOM, but I have heard it is a wonderful school. Good luck!:luck: :D

I really like the rotations NYCOM offers, which are in NYC. PCOM rotations are in Philly, but from what one of my friends told me, there hoospitals are all in financial trouble. Not sure if that's still true, this was last year.