NYCOM's new website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chrisobean

The Killer Bean
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
they finally updated that god awful thing... its pretty nice now!

http://iris.nyit.edu/nycom/

Members don't see this ad.

Well at least that one is a little nicer than the old one. I thought it was hard to get information from the old one.

This is a little bit eaiser but there is a LOT of writing on it and no so many pictures. For example the student life area is a long article and not so much on the area or the clubs. Also, I was still looking for the affiliated hospitals list.

Then again, its brand freaking new and I should back off. :) I am sure they will improve it more and more.

yeah, BACK OFF! :p

i think anything is better than their old one!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I clicked on the link and it's not working for me...I'll try again...

Chrisobean said:
yeah, BACK OFF! :p

i think anything is better than their old one!

Ptttttttttttttttb :p

yes you are so right it IS better. :laugh:

Hooray for NYCOM! For a school that boasts itself for being high tech, it's about time they renovated that website! :thumbup:

The new website is definitely better.

Hopefully, NYCOM will start working on improving the student WebBoard. Its definitely better than nothing but right now its pretty weak. Too buggy and too user-UNfriendly IMO. NYCOM?s IT dept. should go with vBulletin forum software (the software SDN runs on). Its a hell of a lot cheaper than upgrading the current WebBoard software (something like $160 vs. $3300). I already emailed NYCOM?s IT dept. about this- hopefully they?ll give the vBulletin option serious consideration.

wow, this site is so much better. Not to to good, but like amillion times better then the old crappy thing. It actually doesn't make me look down apon the school like I did because of the old web site. Now it makes the schools appearance so much better in my eyes.

fullefect1 said:
wow, this site is so much better. Not to to good, but like amillion times better then the old crappy thing. It actually doesn't make me look down apon the school like I did because of the old web site. Now it makes the schools appearance so much better in my eyes.

That is 100000000% true. The website has a huge effect on the aura of the school

Prozach said:
That is 100000000% true. The website has a huge effect on the aura of the school

Now if only Touro could do the same thing with theirs...

UMDNJ too..

now that site sucks.