Nycpm Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kamran654

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI ALL,

I actually start in september (fall 06) @ NYCPM and I had a couple of questions...

The only thing I have received from NYCPM thus far is just the financial aid packet which I have completed for my loans and stuff..

but I had a question: I noticed that we have to provide the school with immunization records and physical exam including TB skin test.. Is that true? how does that work? do I have to wait for the school to send me something? I am just confused will you guys help...

let me know what the process is.. .it is greatly appreciated..

thanks a head of time..

Members don't see this ad.

Kamran654 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI ALL,

I actually start in september (fall 06) @ NYCPM and I had a couple of questions...

The only thing I have received from NYCPM thus far is just the financial aid packet which I have completed for my loans and stuff..

but I had a question: I noticed that we have to provide the school with immunization records and physical exam including TB skin test.. Is that true? how does that work? do I have to wait for the school to send me something? I am just confused will you guys help...

let me know what the process is.. .it is greatly appreciated..

thanks a head of time..

this is alot to ask fellow students since it is complicated and slightly changes every year.

my suggestion is to call or email Carlene Colston, Anna Marie or Anna Kay.

all their emails should be on the NYCPM website in the admissions department.

you will eventually get the form for the physical. you can get it done with your fmily doctor or at the school with the PA. you do need to have your immunizations which are listed on the physical form and the TB test you can get from the PA in the clinic.

welcome to NYCPM. this lack of communication and confusion will be yours for the next 4 years of your life! no joke. :eek: