NYCPM retest

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

carmen1212

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately after finals are over, I might have to re-test for a class. NYCPM isn't very clear on how this works though. Does anyone know if it would be typically the same format as a regular final exam? I don't really want to go through it, but at least it's a little better than actually failing the entire course. If anyone has some enlightening info on this matter, it would be great! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately after finals are over, I might have to re-test for a class. NYCPM isn't very clear on how this works though. Does anyone know if it would be typically the same format as a regular final exam? I don't really want to go through it, but at least it's a little better than actually failing the entire course. If anyone has some enlightening info on this matter, it would be great! Thanks

Sorry, no advice...but, why does it say 'podiatrist' under your user name?

Unless someone goes to NYCPM and has had to re-test, no one here is going to know how your school's policy works. My advice would be to contact your school and specifically ask them. Good Luck!