Nycpm/temple/kent statistics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preDO12345678

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be having interviews with them in about 2 weeks, one after another. I was wondering out of all the people they interview, how many of them would get rejected/accepted/waitlisted? I have heard that you can probably get accepted as long as you do not screw up on the interviews. What do people mean by "screw up"? does it mean they said something they're not supposed to, or they stutter ??

I have gotten offers for interviews from all 9 schools. but NYCPM is my #1 choice.

Members don't see this ad.

While I am waiting to hear back from interviews (just submitted everything a few days ago) I can tell you from my work experience and a former girl friend who worked in HR.
Late, poorly dressed, have done no research on the school (company for me) field, have not kept up with current comings and goings of the field, has attitude, gets combative, comes off as creepy, does not have any footing of what their goals or objectives are, arrogant or tries to out stage the interviewer, shows up with BF GF or parents, other emotional outbursts. And the biggest is no eye contact or slouches.
Everyone is nervous to a degree, that is fine. Honestly just prepare, read up, come in dressed sharp, appear confident but humble and you should be fine (Your GPA is well above the average, your MCAT seems to be average, so you should be good)

I will be having interviews with them in about 2 weeks, one after another. I was wondering out of all the people they interview, how many of them would get rejected/accepted/waitlisted? I have heard that you can probably get accepted as long as you do not screw up on the interviews. What do people mean by "screw up"? does it mean they said something they're not supposed to, or they stutter ??

I have gotten offers for interviews from all 9 schools. but NYCPM is my #1 choice.

Prepare for it, use the SDN interview questions that previous students posted. You will do great, be confident in yourself :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, ill be sure to look into those interview questions =(. anyway, i found it very weird that I have gotten invites from all the schools for interviews when I didn't send in my LORs. My professors are working on them, and the podiatrist said he will have it done by the end of this week. T-T. .??

yeah, ill be sure to look into those interview questions =(. anyway, i found it very weird that I have gotten invites from all the schools for interviews when I didn't send in my LORs. My professors are working on them, and the podiatrist said he will have it done by the end of this week. T-T. .??

In NYCPM I heard the admissions people say that you need letters before they can review your whole application and grant admission/rejection. SO you can go through the interview but they will need everything before they give you their decision.

Thanks, I will be using interfolio to have my LORs send to the schools. I asked like 5-6 science professors, whoever have it done first, ill jsut send those to the schools. I told them to try to finish by next week (i gave them 2 months already, they just never got to it, unfortunately).