NYIT DPT interview c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jpny2000PTA

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello! I just wanted to make this thread for people who applied or will apply to NYIT DPT . I applied during ED cycle and i was accepted, planning to attend 😉 I am looking forward to connect with others that are applying as well 🙂
 
I was accepted but am waiting to hear back from other schools to keep my options open. Have you connected with other classmates yet? I'm nervous that if I don't decide soon I may miss out on finding roommates and housing around NYIT
 
I was accepted but am waiting to hear back from other schools to keep my options open. Have you connected with other classmates yet? I'm nervous that if I don't decide soon I may miss out on finding roommates and housing around NYIT

Hi, congrats on the acceptance to NYIT DPT, and hope you get good news from other schools. I have already paid my enrollment deposit and i have not had the chance to connect with other classmates, i am looking forward though. You have 'till January 15 to decide, good luck with everything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you all could share what your interview experience was like? I believe it is group interviews correct? How long does it last? How many people are you with? Any info would be helpful!
 
Hey guys, I was just wondering if you all could share what your interview experience was like? I believe it is group interviews correct? How long does it last? How many people are you with? Any info would be helpful!
Hey! Have you heard back?