NYIT Interview Question

Started by DPT_SS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPT_SS

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I have an upcoming interview at NYIT at 8am and I have another interview that day. I already contacted the school they said this is NYIT only interview. I was wondering if anyone went to one yet? My other interview is 3 hours away and I can't be late. How long was NYIT's Interview roughly?
 
Hey guys, I have an upcoming interview at NYIT at 8am and I have another interview that day. I already contacted the school they said this is NYIT only interview. I was wondering if anyone went to one yet? My other interview is 3 hours away and I can't be late. How long was NYIT's Interview roughly?
I left the interview around 11, but that’s because I stayed for the tour. You can leave after your individual interview but it’s hard to give an exact time because they randomly pick people.
 
I left the interview around 11, but that’s because I stayed for the tour. You can leave after your individual interview but it’s hard to give an exact time because they randomly pick people.
I left the interview around 11, but that’s because I stayed for the tour. You can leave after your individual interview but it’s hard to give an exact time because they randomly pick people.
Was yours at 8 too? how many people were in the group? If I skip the interview then maybe I'll have time to do both. If only they did not pick at random :/ it might work out
 
Was yours at 8 too? how many people were in the group? If I skip the interview then maybe I'll have time to do both. If only they did not pick at random :/ it might work out
Yes mine was at 8 as well. They started with a presentation, so interviews didn’t begin until 8:30-8:40 ish. And there were about 40 people there. Hope that helps you, good luck!