NYIT, Philly U, Kean?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drm66

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard NYIT, Philly U, or Kean about interviews/acceptance/ non-acceptance? Or know when we will hear?
Or when they will be having interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to NYIT and haven't heard anything...I think the priority deadline is 12/1 though so maybe they'll start the process then?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear anything from NYIT yet??

Anyone hear anything from NYIT yet??
Hey I received an email today stating I have been invited to an interview. It is to be next Tues the 10 or Sat the 14. I have until Mon the 9th to reply.

Hey I also received an email for an interview. I scheduled for Sat the 14th. Does anyone know what to expect from the interview?

I also got an email for an interview. I scheduled for Saturday the 14th as well. Just wondering if getting called for an interview means anything at all since I don't want to get my hopes up.

Should we bring anything to this interview such as transcript, resume, etc? Also I have no idea about how many seats they have at NYIT for the OT program but lets hope an early interview will be to our advantage

How did the interview go for you guys? I have mine coming up and I'm getting nervous!

No I havent heard anything as of yet. My interview was Dec. 14th and we were told we would hear something within 30 days. So im hopin to hear back within the next week or so! Or better yet praying I do!

Thanks! Let me know when you hear something...good luck! :)

Thanks! Will do! And best of luck to you as well! Please post if you hear back!

Called NYIT today and they said they're e-mailing decisions tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I called them today and spoke with Joanne! She said it would be at least another two weeks until decisions go out! Just wanted to know if anyone has received acceptance or denials as of yet! I'm curious if they will all be sent out at the same time! I know the deadline is not until next week so maybe they are waiting until the window closes! If anyone has any feedback please let me know! Thanx!!!!

I was accepted and heard via email last Sunday. Good luck to the rest of you!

Hi pectoralis, can I know when you got interviewed? Still no news so I'm getting really nervous haha. Thanks!

Hi pectoralis, can I know when you got interviewed? Still no news so I'm getting really nervous haha. Thanks!
I interviewed on December 18th (I can't remember the exact date). Don't be nervous!

Has anyone heard NYIT, Philly U, or Kean about interviews/acceptance/ non-acceptance? Or know when we will hear?
Or when they will be having interviews?

Hey I got an email from Philly U today saying I will receive a decision of whether I made the wait list or not in mid- february. Yeah, on whether I made the wait list or not! So seems like they are filled up already!

Hey I got an email from Philly U today saying I will receive a decision of whether I made the wait list or not in mid- february. Yeah, on whether I made the wait list or not! So seems like they are filled up already!
Thanks for letting me know!!!

Philly U is still sending acceptances, at least as of 2/4. I received an acceptance email from them Tuesday morn.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email saying I'm waitlisted for NYIT. Anyone else get waitlisted? Anyone get accepted and is planning to decline the spot?

Got an email saying I'm waitlisted for NYIT. Anyone else get waitlisted? Anyone get accepted and is planning to decline the spot?

I was invited to the first round of interviews and declined. (i got into another school)
Then they invited me again to another round of interviews last week….and I declined again. Hopefully that opens up a spot for you!

I was invited to the first round of interviews and declined. (i got into another school)
Then they invited me again to another round of interviews last week….and I declined again. Hopefully that opens up a spot for you!
Congrats on getting in somewhere! I have my fingers crossed for NYIT haha

I just had an interview at my top choice. If I get in there, I will decline my spot at NYIT. Let's hope for the both of us!

Congrats on getting in somewhere! I have my fingers crossed for NYIT haha

Yeah Karixel, I am a PA resident and the other school is in PA…seemed like a better fit.
Good luck! This process is goofy and has a weird way of working out. We will all end up where we should..and hopefully that is NYIT for you!

Hey Karixel,
I received an email from NYIT saying I was wait listed as well! It's bittersweet! Still praying on it!

Let's all hope for our respective programs haha!

I've been waitlisted as well! I thought during my interview that they said if you're accepted you have two weeks to send in the $1000 deposit.

Is there anyone that has been accepted and is planning on going to NYIT?

Any news?!
I haven't heard anything from them since my wait list email! I just received an acceptance from USciences! Not my first choice but being wait listed doesn't guarantee acceptance so I'm sure I will accept! Has anyone else heard anything?

I haven't heard anything from them since my wait list email! I just received an acceptance from USciences! Not my first choice but being wait listed doesn't guarantee acceptance so I'm sure I will accept! Has anyone else heard anything?
I just gave up my spot at NYIT for a different program, so I hope that helps you!

When did you get your acceptance and when did you apply to USciences? Did you apply to Philly U too? Congrats!

When did you get your acceptance and when did you apply to USciences? Did you apply to Philly U too? Congrats!

Hey! Thanx!!! I received my acceptance yesterday! I applied early November but my application wasn't finalized until Dec 9th I believe! Did u apply? I called like every week to find the status of my application! I'm sure they were tired of hearing my name! Lol! Call Aimee or Carmela! They were really helpful! Let me know how it goes!!

Received an email that I was accepted to NYIT today! :))

Reactions: 1 users