nyitcom vs nsukpcom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gigifuturedoc

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nyitcom
-p/f grading - less stressful
-cadavers lab - learn more
-come home on weekends - see dog and family more
-see fam more often
-cheaper
-know ppl there
-better board and match rates
cons
-winters might be cold
-parents might move to florida

nsukpcom
pros
-location
-weather
-better living area
-parents might move
-i have fam there
-board and match rates have def improved
cons
-harsh grading system
-no cadavers lab
-might miss seasons and my family and dog
-more expensive
-rough past in terms of board and match rates
 
I’ve heard lots of horror stories about NSU and their board pass rates. It’s also a good amount more expensive than NYIT. I’d vote NYIT, totally not biased bc that’s also one of my As hehe, maybe I’ll see ya there!