NYMC: Anyone rescheduling/canceling their interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hox3

Hox3-BYU
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the MCAT in August and got invited to interview at NYMC on Feb. 14th. If there is anyone planning on rescheduling/canceling their interview that was scheduled at a date before mine, would you please let me know. Many thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Were you invited to interview at NYMC via e-mail? (I don't have a spot that I can give you, but was just wondering.)

clicky said:
Were you invited to interview at NYMC via e-mail? (I don't have a spot that I can give you, but was just wondering.)

yeah, NYMC notifies via email

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it doesn't look like the first run through of this thread was too successful but here I am giving it a try anyways. I just got an e-mail invite to NYMC but I have heard they are really booked up. I am going to be in NYC for an interview at NYU on December 19 and would love to not have to make another trip. If anyone has an interview around then and is planning on canceling or re-scheduling please PM me or let me know somehow.

I just received an invitation.

Please PM me if you are canceling. I would like to get over with this interview asap. Thanks

I tried PMing one person, but due to the number of requests, I figured I throw the info into the thread, and it'll be first come first serve. 10 minutes ago I emailed NYMC to withdraw my application. My interview was scheduled for November 30th. Good luck to everyone!

I e-mailed and cancelled my interview/withdrew my application from NYMC today at 1:45 PM. My interview was scheduled for December 14th. Heads up to those who want it, better call ASAP. I woulda posted earlier, but couldn't log into the system for some reason. They haven't yet replied to me though, so it might not officially be cancelled yet. Just thought I'd inform you. And can someone explain what "PM" means? Good Luck to those still in the NYMC Application proccess! :thumbup:

I just cancelled an interview for 12/15.

Any other cancelations today?

Possibly rescheduling (not cancelling) for Dec. 20th. I'll PM yall if i do.

Posted in the thread that I started also, but I guess I just wanted to send it here too...I have an interview on April 4th, and would love an earlier date...let me know if anyone is cancelling!!

DocMD85 said:
Posted in the thread that I started also, but I guess I just wanted to send it here too...I have an interview on April 4th, and would love an earlier date...let me know if anyone is cancelling!!

refresh

My interview is on February 2 at 8 AM. I have class that Thursday and would really like to change the date to a Monday in January! Let me know, thanks

PolarBear04 said:
My interview is on February 2 at 8 AM. I have class that Thursday and would really like to change the date to a Monday in January! Let me know, thanks

Hey Polar Bear if you do get a Jan, I would love the Feb date :) Let me know