NYMC = Incontactable?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tried via phone. Tried via e-mail. Nothing. No response. Does this school really exist? Is NYMC an alias for Donald Trump, who pockets all our money and runs? wtf man. Anybody ever hear anything back from them after e-mailing/calling?
-mota

Members don't see this ad.

DaMota said:
Tried via phone. Tried via e-mail. Nothing. No response. Does this school really exist? Is NYMC an alias for Donald Trump, who pockets all our money and runs? wtf man. Anybody ever hear anything back from them after e-mailing/calling?
-mota

I called them and they gave me a response that was not very welcoming. I even tried to explain that I have been complete since 08/01. They said to check the status page and that's that...any further correspondance will be via e-mail (invite) or snail mail (rejection).

Congrats on Tulane by the way. We need to start a Anyone with 2 Interviews thread? ooo.

DaMota said:
-mota

I called on 11/02, znd was able to speak to someone right away. That was just to ask if I was complete yet. Curiously, the online status check listed me as complete the very next day. I have not tried to see how long the "under review" lasts. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
been complete since 08/15. Have not heard a WORD.