• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

NYMC interviewees????

mp457

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 6, 2005
    hey
    i just got an invitation for an interview today. though it isn't untill march, i would like to get some information about the overall impression of the school, the types of interview questions, how you felt about after the interview.

maybe this will be a thread for those who have the same interview day.

DrHuang

SDN Donor
    10+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 9, 2003
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      mp457 said:
      hey
      i just got an invitation for an interview today. though it isn't untill march, i would like to get some information about the overall impression of the school, the types of interview questions, how you felt about after the interview.

try the interview feedback on this site

About the Ads

medstylee

1K Member
      10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Oct 15, 2003
      www.mdapplicants.com
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        mp457 said:
        hey

i got an invite today as well. kind of a bummer that the first dates available were in late march. i made mine for the 20th since it's a monday and i'll only have to take off one work day that way.

boyz of 4d

Proud Member of 4d
        10+ Year Member
        Feb 1, 2005
          Just to let you guys know we tend to get a lot of cancellations in the first week of jan, so it might be good if you guys call once a week (be nice not annoying) and see if a spot opens up. I highly recommend it because it takes 12 weeks post interview to get a decision. Best of luck, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about nymc.

medstylee said:
          i got an invite today as well. kind of a bummer that the first dates available were in late march. i made mine for the 20th since it's a monday and i'll only have to take off one work day that way.

madonna

10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Oct 9, 2005
          los angeles
          1. Medical Student
            mp457 said:
            hey

hey, when were u complete?
            thanx

Freakingzooming

10+ Year Member
            15+ Year Member
            Dec 31, 2002
              barcelona-bound said:
              i was complete 11.7...got the invite yesterday, too....good luck!

hey barcelona bound- happened to notice you went to Claremont McKenna. MY anatomy lab partner actually went there too. I went to highschool in Claremont too- off of Baseline Rd. I'm a first year, giving tours for interviewees. Let me know if you have any questions. (this applies to everyone here too).

And for sure- bump up the interview dates to asap. they're not kidding when they say interview decisions are made 11-13 weeks after interview.

mp457

10+ Year Member
              5+ Year Member
              Jul 6, 2005
                anyone cancelling NYMC interview? send me a private message so that i can give you my phone number. after you cancel over the phone, maybe i can call right afterwards to get that spot. is that too much to ask??? :) :D

sorry i am trying to do my best.

mp457

10+ Year Member
                5+ Year Member
                Jul 6, 2005
                  lobster M.D. said:
                  i just cancelled my interview on Dec. 8th yesterday, spot may already be filled but i thought i would let you all know and get a chance to fill it, good luck everyone!

thanks for sharing the info. i will try early tomorrow morning.

cbt81

10+ Year Member
                  15+ Year Member
                  Oct 14, 2005
                  1. Medical Student
                    I got a call today to schedual and inteview for the 14th. The woman on the phone sounded like there were a few spots open, so if you have an interview you might want to call to reschedual it for the 14th.

About the Ads
                    This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                    7. This thread is locked.