NYMC interviewees????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mp457

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey
i just got an invitation for an interview today. though it isn't untill march, i would like to get some information about the overall impression of the school, the types of interview questions, how you felt about after the interview.

maybe this will be a thread for those who have the same interview day.

Members don't see this ad.

mp457 said:
hey
i just got an invitation for an interview today. though it isn't untill march, i would like to get some information about the overall impression of the school, the types of interview questions, how you felt about after the interview.

try the interview feedback on this site

mp457 said:

Not that it matters, but ummm, you didn't post the date.

Members don't see this ad :)
mp457 said:
hey

i got an invite today as well. kind of a bummer that the first dates available were in late march. i made mine for the 20th since it's a monday and i'll only have to take off one work day that way.

Just to let you guys know we tend to get a lot of cancellations in the first week of jan, so it might be good if you guys call once a week (be nice not annoying) and see if a spot opens up. I highly recommend it because it takes 12 weeks post interview to get a decision. Best of luck, feel free to PM me if you have any questions about nymc.

medstylee said:
i got an invite today as well. kind of a bummer that the first dates available were in late march. i made mine for the 20th since it's a monday and i'll only have to take off one work day that way.

just keep calling in. i had an interviw in march and just resecheduled it today to dec 12 ( i could have picked the 13th as well...)

mp457 said:
hey

hey, when were u complete?
thanx

madonna said:
hey, when were u complete?
thanx

i suppose i could answer this too, haha. i was actually complete way back in mid august and just got the invite yesterday. so, keep your heads up, folks!

medstylee said:
i suppose i could answer this too, haha. i was actually complete way back in mid august and just got the invite yesterday. so, keep your heads up, folks!

i was complete 11.7...got the invite yesterday, too....good luck!

barcelona-bound said:

dammit....complete secondary late july...august mcater...no love :mad:

jon0013 said:
dammit....complete secondary late july...august mcater...no love :mad:

i feel that. it sucks they are booked till march

my app was complete in early november.

my interview is 3/23. i will try to get an earlier interview though.

good luck everyone.

barcelona-bound said:

hey barcelona bound- happened to notice you went to Claremont McKenna. MY anatomy lab partner actually went there too. I went to highschool in Claremont too- off of Baseline Rd. I'm a first year, giving tours for interviewees. Let me know if you have any questions. (this applies to everyone here too).

And for sure- bump up the interview dates to asap. they're not kidding when they say interview decisions are made 11-13 weeks after interview.

anyone cancelling NYMC interview? send me a private message so that i can give you my phone number. after you cancel over the phone, maybe i can call right afterwards to get that spot. is that too much to ask??? :) :D

sorry i am trying to do my best.

i just cancelled my interview on Dec. 8th yesterday, spot may already be filled but i thought i would let you all know and get a chance to fill it, good luck everyone!

lobster M.D. said:
i just cancelled my interview on Dec. 8th yesterday, spot may already be filled but i thought i would let you all know and get a chance to fill it, good luck everyone!

thanks for sharing the info. i will try early tomorrow morning.

i called just recently and got my interview bumped up 3 months earlier! :eek: so, definitely call and inquire about cancellations. it'll be worth it. good luck.

I got a call today to schedual and inteview for the 14th. The woman on the phone sounded like there were a few spots open, so if you have an interview you might want to call to reschedual it for the 14th.