NYMC Masters

Started by stookie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stookie

Slick Nasty
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if NYMC has a masters program like that of Georgetown's SMP or RFUs AP program?? My goal is to get into NYMC (because I live nearby) and would like to know stats of accepted student with a masters at NYMC

Thanks
 
stookie said:
Does anyone know if NYMC has a masters program like that of Georgetown's SMP or RFUs AP program?? My goal is to get into NYMC (because I live nearby) and would like to know stats of accepted student with a masters at NYMC

Thanks

They have one that is somewhat similar, but I believe it takes two years instead of one like Georgetown's and Rosalind Franklin's programs. I really don't know much about it, but I'm sure they have information on their website, or you could request a brochure (they sent me one last year after they rejected me for medical school).