1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYMC Online Status Problems?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TexasGuy41, Oct 14, 2002.

1. TexasGuy41

TexasGuy41 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Is anyone else having problems with the NYMC online status system? Is this the only way you can find out if you get an interview? Thanks, dave

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. chopsuey

chopsuey miss independent
    7+ Year Member

NYMC sends an e-mail to invite you to the interview. it's also marked on the status page, but i wouldn't worry about not hearing about an interview invite because of problems with the status page. wait a few hours and if it still doesn't work, you might send an e-mail to NYMC just to let them know there are problems, but i don't think you'll miss an invite because of it!

good luck!!

4. MyEyesMesmerize

MyEyesMesmerize Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I cant even remember my username let alone my password. Was it a username given to us or one we made up? :(

5. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    given to you, in the very first email they sent you. i think your username is your amcas, and your password is something random