nymc podiatric

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
WTF...i got an application from nymc podiatric today...funny thing is..i didn't even apply there....nymc probably frowned on my application and think i best belong to podiatric :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I got it too. They are justing sending the things to people who took the April MCAT, since they want to fill their 02/03 class.

Yeah, I got it too. I laughed when I saw it.

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I got it as well. When I first looked at it, I thought it said pediatric. Guess I need a new prescription for my glasses! :laugh:

It now has a wonderful new home in my spacious trash bin.
"Feet? Where we're going, we don't need feet...."

Don't think anything of those mailings. I received a bunch of brochures for podiatry schools. I did get annoyed at one school though- MCP Hahnamann (sp?)/ Drexel. First they sent me a rejection, then they sent me a bunch of brochures for their masters program, and they then sent me another rejection (in July)! That really irked me :rolleyes: .

Daisygirl, you managed to get a pic of your puppy on your avatar? How did you end up doing it? :)

I got one of my pups in there thanks to a fellow SDN'er- TheSpleen. :)

Originally posted by daisygirl
Don't think anything of those mailings. I received a bunch of brochures for podiatry schools. I did get annoyed at one school though- MCP Hahnamann (sp?)/ Drexel. First they sent me a rejection, then they sent me a bunch of brochures for their masters program, and they then sent me another rejection (in July)! That really irked me :rolleyes: .

Whoa, that's harsh!

:eek: