calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2001
berkeley, ca
Visit site
Status (Visible)
WTF...i got an application from nymc podiatric today...funny thing is..i didn't even apply there....nymc probably frowned on my application and think i best belong to podiatric :laugh:

CaNEM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2002
Status (Visible)
I got it too. They are justing sending the things to people who took the April MCAT, since they want to fill their 02/03 class.

About the Ads

Wahoo07

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
I got it as well. When I first looked at it, I thought it said pediatric. Guess I need a new prescription for my glasses! :laugh:

JumboFool

Fantasy Baseball Addict
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2002
Red Sox Nation
Status (Visible)
It now has a wonderful new home in my spacious trash bin.
"Feet? Where we're going, we don't need feet...."

daisygirl

woof
15+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2001
perpetually cranky
Status (Visible)
Don't think anything of those mailings. I received a bunch of brochures for podiatry schools. I did get annoyed at one school though- MCP Hahnamann (sp?)/ Drexel. First they sent me a rejection, then they sent me a bunch of brochures for their masters program, and they then sent me another rejection (in July)! That really irked me :rolleyes: .

Centrum

SMILEY KING
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2002
TX
Status (Visible)
Daisygirl, you managed to get a pic of your puppy on your avatar? How did you end up doing it? :)

kaos

Web Crawler
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2002
Limbo
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Originally posted by daisygirl
Don't think anything of those mailings. I received a bunch of brochures for podiatry schools. I did get annoyed at one school though- MCP Hahnamann (sp?)/ Drexel. First they sent me a rejection, then they sent me a bunch of brochures for their masters program, and they then sent me another rejection (in July)! That really irked me :rolleyes: .

Whoa, that's harsh!

:eek:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads