NYMC student hosts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nowell

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully contacted a student host for their NYMC interview? I have tried getting a hold of seven students now, and only one replied (regrettably, he isn't available).

Anyone else having the same luck?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in the same situation, I'll probably end up just finding a hotel close by pretty soon.

Keep trying. Just keep sending out emails. Try 1st AND 2nd years (one may be having tests while the other doesn't)

I had to send emails to like 10 people last year before I got a response. But I was so glad I did - easy parking, you walk across the street to your interview from the dorms, you get to talk to current students, plus all the money you save on a hotel - it really is AWESOME.

Keep trying.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i probably spammed their inboxes. they have exams coming up so that may be why they're not responding.

Yep we got a huge exam coming up this Friday. I'm pretty sure I put myself down as a host though, and no e-mails as of yet, but I don't think I could accommodate anyone soon either. Good luck!

Keep trying though, I know my roommate is hosting someone pretty soon.

I got my interview invite today, and confirmed the date, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a link to a list of student hosts. Am I blind?

Edit: I'm ******ed, nevermind. Didn't see the attachments in the first email.