1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Nymc

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bluelotus1214, Dec 6, 2005.

1. bluelotus1214

bluelotus1214 MD of the Future!!!
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Hey ya'll!!!

I interviewed with NYMC in October and they said it takes 8-12 weeks. Man I cannot wait to hear!!! The mail box seems to be chewing my mail or something, cuz all I get is junk!!!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. allisonbk

allisonbk Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

hmmm, i interviewed in september and still no word. does anyone know when the first batch goes out?

4. es19

es19 Member
    5+ Year Member

i thought their regular decisions go out in Jan. (15th?) and rolling from there on? at least that's what i remember from the orientation

5. bubbleyum

bubbleyum Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

is there a way to contact nymc to find out your application status, or are we stuck with the "check the website" thing.

6. BOBODR

BOBODR Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

December 15 th will be the first batch of post-interview responses. If you interviewed in Sept you might hear then, I think late october people like myself will be waiting until january.

7. Overeducated

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I interviewed in early-to-mid October and I know they told us that we would get decisions sometime in December though they were vague as to when--I got the impression it would be toward the end of December.