Nymc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluelotus1214

MD of the Future!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ya'll!!!

I interviewed with NYMC in October and they said it takes 8-12 weeks. Man I cannot wait to hear!!! The mail box seems to be chewing my mail or something, cuz all I get is junk!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

bluelotus1214 said:
Hey ya'll!!!

I interviewed with NYMC in October and they said it takes 8-12 weeks. Man I cannot wait to hear!!! The mail box seems to be chewing my mail or something, cuz all I get is junk!!!!

hmmm, i interviewed in september and still no word. does anyone know when the first batch goes out?

i thought their regular decisions go out in Jan. (15th?) and rolling from there on? at least that's what i remember from the orientation

Members don't see this ad :)
is there a way to contact nymc to find out your application status, or are we stuck with the "check the website" thing.

es19 said:
i thought their regular decisions go out in Jan. (15th?) and rolling from there on? at least that's what i remember from the orientation

December 15 th will be the first batch of post-interview responses. If you interviewed in Sept you might hear then, I think late october people like myself will be waiting until january.

I interviewed in early-to-mid October and I know they told us that we would get decisions sometime in December though they were vague as to when--I got the impression it would be toward the end of December.