• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

bluelotus1214

MD of the Future!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2005
Texas
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey ya'll!!!

I interviewed with NYMC in October and they said it takes 8-12 weeks. Man I cannot wait to hear!!! The mail box seems to be chewing my mail or something, cuz all I get is junk!!!!

allisonbk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
bluelotus1214 said:
Hey ya'll!!!

I interviewed with NYMC in October and they said it takes 8-12 weeks. Man I cannot wait to hear!!! The mail box seems to be chewing my mail or something, cuz all I get is junk!!!!
hmmm, i interviewed in september and still no word. does anyone know when the first batch goes out?

es19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2005
Status
i thought their regular decisions go out in Jan. (15th?) and rolling from there on? at least that's what i remember from the orientation

About the Ads

bubbleyum

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2005
Status
is there a way to contact nymc to find out your application status, or are we stuck with the "check the website" thing.

BOBODR

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2004
winston salem, carolina
Status
es19 said:
i thought their regular decisions go out in Jan. (15th?) and rolling from there on? at least that's what i remember from the orientation

December 15 th will be the first batch of post-interview responses. If you interviewed in Sept you might hear then, I think late october people like myself will be waiting until january.

Overeducated

MSIV
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2004
Southern California
Status
Medical Student
I interviewed in early-to-mid October and I know they told us that we would get decisions sometime in December though they were vague as to when--I got the impression it would be toward the end of December.

About the Ads