Nymc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anjlprincezz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I interviewed at NYMC on 12/12 and haven't heard anything yet, they did say 8-12 weeks (it's been 8.5) and just wondering if they update their status page, notify you via snail-mail or e-mail, or if you have to call them and ask about status.. Thanks for your help! =)

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, so I interviewed at NYMC on 12/12 and haven't heard anything yet, they did say 8-12 weeks (it's been 8.5) and just wondering if they update their status page, notify you via snail-mail or e-mail, or if you have to call them and ask about status.. Thanks for your help! =)

E-mail for acceptances, snail mail for everything else.
*And expect it to be about 12 weeks of wait.

Good luck, maybe I'll see you there next year :D

I interviewed on 11/14 and just heard this past tuesday, so I second preparing for the long 12 week wait. I don't think they update the status page too often, as my page still has a blank under "decision."

Good luck!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 11/29 and have not heard anything. On SDN in the last batch of acceptances, 11/15 was the latest interview date.

i interviewed on 11/30
haven't heard anything
you just gotta sit back and wait

perhaps

another batch of acceptances this tuesday...

Last year I interviewed roughly around that time and received an acceptance (via email and snail mail) sometime in early March (i think anyway). Hang in there... Good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement all.. I'll just try and be as patient as possible...