Nymc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anjlprincezz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Ok, so I interviewed at NYMC on 12/12 and haven't heard anything yet, they did say 8-12 weeks (it's been 8.5) and just wondering if they update their status page, notify you via snail-mail or e-mail, or if you have to call them and ask about status.. Thanks for your help! =)

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I interviewed at NYMC on 12/12 and haven't heard anything yet, they did say 8-12 weeks (it's been 8.5) and just wondering if they update their status page, notify you via snail-mail or e-mail, or if you have to call them and ask about status.. Thanks for your help! =)

E-mail for acceptances, snail mail for everything else.
*And expect it to be about 12 weeks of wait.

Good luck, maybe I'll see you there next year :D

coral

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on 11/14 and just heard this past tuesday, so I second preparing for the long 12 week wait. I don't think they update the status page too often, as my page still has a blank under "decision."

Good luck!! :)

morriske

This is my fur child
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed 11/29 and have not heard anything. On SDN in the last batch of acceptances, 11/15 was the latest interview date.

in4mant

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i interviewed on 11/30
haven't heard anything
you just gotta sit back and wait

perhaps

another batch of acceptances this tuesday...

Mila

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Last year I interviewed roughly around that time and received an acceptance (via email and snail mail) sometime in early March (i think anyway). Hang in there... Good luck!

Anjlprincezz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement all.. I'll just try and be as patient as possible...