X

X

How long after your application was complete did you receive an interview invite?

Thanks

X

X

X

jkway,

can you post up your stats if you don't mind. Mine was complete on the 15th and haven't heard anything yet (people on here heard back within days) - does that mean bad news is on its way? I am really worried about this one.

X

About the Ads

calipaww

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2002
cali
Status (Visible)
hey i feel you mine was completed on the 12th and still no word. i interviewed there last year and was waitlisted ... probably no such love this year ! what the helll.. sorry i had to vent

X

X

Do you remember by any chance when you got invited for an interview (what month and how long after your app was completed). And when did you interview?

X

J

jkway

X,

I don't think you should worry about it, I just recieved my invite, yours could be on the way. BTW I rechecked their website to see when I was completed, and it was Aug 13th, not the 16th. Here's my stats, 3.75, 3.87sci, 3.69non-sci, 9-9-10 (28).

-jkway

calipaww

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2002
cali
Status (Visible)
yeah i was invited in may.. probably one of the last dates .. my scores are extremely borderline and have improved since last year ... i had hoped that i would interview sooner this year:((( i hope this year will not be as discouraging as last year:confused:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.