1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Nymc

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Aug 27, 2002.

1. X

X

How long after your application was complete did you receive an interview invite?

Thanks

X

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. My app was complete Aug 16th, and I recieved my interview invite on Aug 24th.

4. X

X

jkway,

can you post up your stats if you don't mind. Mine was complete on the 15th and haven't heard anything yet (people on here heard back within days) - does that mean bad news is on its way? I am really worried about this one.

X

5. calipaww

calipaww Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey i feel you mine was completed on the 12th and still no word. i interviewed there last year and was waitlisted ... probably no such love this year ! what the helll.. sorry i had to vent

6. X

X

Do you remember by any chance when you got invited for an interview (what month and how long after your app was completed). And when did you interview?

X

7. X,

I don't think you should worry about it, I just recieved my invite, yours could be on the way. BTW I rechecked their website to see when I was completed, and it was Aug 13th, not the 16th. Here's my stats, 3.75, 3.87sci, 3.69non-sci, 9-9-10 (28).

-jkway

8. calipaww

calipaww Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

yeah i was invited in may.. probably one of the last dates .. my scores are extremely borderline and have improved since last year ... i had hoped that i would interview sooner this year:((( i hope this year will not be as discouraging as last year:confused: