Nymc

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by X, Aug 27, 2002.

1. X

X

How long after your application was complete did you receive an interview invite?

Thanks

X

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. My app was complete Aug 16th, and I recieved my interview invite on Aug 24th.

4. X

X

jkway,

can you post up your stats if you don't mind. Mine was complete on the 15th and haven't heard anything yet (people on here heard back within days) - does that mean bad news is on its way? I am really worried about this one.

X

5. calipaww

calipaww Senior Member

hey i feel you mine was completed on the 12th and still no word. i interviewed there last year and was waitlisted ... probably no such love this year ! what the helll.. sorry i had to vent

6. X

X

Do you remember by any chance when you got invited for an interview (what month and how long after your app was completed). And when did you interview?

X

7. X,

I don't think you should worry about it, I just recieved my invite, yours could be on the way. BTW I rechecked their website to see when I was completed, and it was Aug 13th, not the 16th. Here's my stats, 3.75, 3.87sci, 3.69non-sci, 9-9-10 (28).

-jkway

8. calipaww

calipaww Senior Member

yeah i was invited in may.. probably one of the last dates .. my scores are extremely borderline and have improved since last year ... i had hoped that i would interview sooner this year:((( i hope this year will not be as discouraging as last year:confused: