NYS part 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmd201389

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's that time of year....2 days left.

Any tips/advice? Or wisdom on compounding? I'm scared to death I will make some fatal flaw somewhere or contaminate something and get a 0 over something I should have known....
 
You can always repeat an IV until you leave the hood (or whatever the cutoff is, i forget ). The penalty is less than the fatal flaw loss. If you make a fatal flaw pretend nothing happens and the testers might miss it. I made one (picked an IV bag with the cap pulled off the IV Spike port) and they never caught it based on my score.

The error checking portion is not too difficult, simple errors