Nyu 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yeabuddy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To my fellow classmates who will be attending NYU in August and I guess more specifically those who are in state students,

Is anyone not getting an apartment but rather commuting to NYU?

I live about an hour away from NYU and am going to try and commute by train. Anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

To my fellow classmates who will be attending NYU in August and I guess more specifically those who are in state students,

Is anyone not getting an apartment but rather commuting to NYU?

I live about an hour away from NYU and am going to try and commute by train. Anyone else in the same boat?

Im not going to NYU, but I'm assuming you either live in Westchester(Metro North), LI(LIRR), or NJ(Path)? Quite the commute you've got there.

as one who goes to nyu,
maybe i suggest just sucking it up and living in the dorms? they may be crusty, but they're extremely close to school.. means rolling out of bed 5 min before class and getting there in 2 min. having lived there the entire year, i found it to my advantage living there especially when meeting new people. i'd say about half the class resides in the dorms first year.