NYU $75 fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busdent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted my AADSAS application today and I was wondering if I send the $75 to NYU now or when they send me a secondary. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

busdent said:
I just submitted my AADSAS application today and I was wondering if I send the $75 to NYU now or when they send me a secondary. Thanks

send it NOW, NYU doesn't have a secondary...I don't think they did :)

Like Mysteree said, send that payment now. NYU has no secondary applications.

I even heard that if you're very qualified for their school, there's no interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, i think upitt has the same deal; if ure very good, you get in without an interview.

thanks for the replies..so I'll send a check for $75, anything else I should send in?

For NYU

Send these materials to the dental school at the same time you send AADSAS materials:
1. Application fee $75.00 (make check payable to New York University)
2. Official DAT score report from the Dental Admission Testing Program
3. Signed passport 2" x 2" photograph

Yup. NO secondaries, just want you show them the money, haha~

ArmoredTooth said:
Like Mysteree said, send that payment now. NYU has no secondary applications.

I even heard that if you're very qualified for their school, there's no interview.

Yuppers, I got accepted early w/out an interview, so move fast :cool:

Mysteree said:
Yuppers, I got accepted early w/out an interview, so move fast :cool:

you got accepted already???? wow...
hey where do we send the check to? do we just send the check
in the envelop and thats it???

keibee82 said:
you got accepted already???? wow...
hey where do we send the check to? do we just send the check
in the envelop and thats it???

No schools will send out acceptance letter till Dec. 1st~

wtf is this application free bs, we are already paying fora addsas why do we have to pay the school for an application free when there is no application for us to fill out they use addsas. what a rip off.

steven87 said:
wtf is this application free bs, we are already paying fora addsas why do we have to pay the school for an application free when there is no application for us to fill out they use addsas. what a rip off.
they still have to pay someone to sit at a desk and sort through applications. They have to pay people to interview you. They have to pay for food at the interview and desk people to greet you and blahblahblah.

The secondary fees are justified as far as I'm concerned.

if u do the math those bs ppl are getting paid pretty good money i say the fee should be less.

armorshell said:
they still have to pay someone to sit at a desk and sort through applications. They have to pay people to interview you. They have to pay for food at the interview and desk people to greet you and blahblahblah.

The secondary fees are justified as far as I'm concerned.

The fee also covers the cost of a background check that schools do upon admittance.

So stay out of trouble.... ;)