1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYU acceptance email

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Hybridgen3, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Hybridgen3

Hybridgen3 Member
    7+ Year Member

i just got an email from the NYU admissions...they accepted me without an interview...i feel kind of strange tho bc i never received one single letter from them...not even one stating that i completed my file there...i jus wanna make sure with everyone that got the same email...was it from Novella J Jones and it was a short email rite?...the last sentence was have a wonderful day rite?i dunt wanna be all happy and then bummed out later that its not an acceptance...hope to hear from more schools tho...

2. eapleitez

eapleitez Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Your in. I got the same email and I never interviewed there. I did get a letter about two months ago just talking about my application under review

3. dds2010

dds2010 Member
    5+ Year Member

Wow! I'm so envious! Did they cash your check in?

4. dds2010

dds2010 Member
    5+ Year Member

Hey eapleitez...why did you withdraw your application from Loma Linda? I was thinking of doing the same for those schools that I know my stats are definitely not good enough for. When (in what case) and how do you withdraw your application?