NYU acceptance or interview??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ewotri

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone got accepted to NYU or has upcoming interviews AND NOT going? I really would love to go to NYU, but no interview there yet?:( and anyone knows the chances of getting into NYU after dec 1st?

Members don't see this ad.

nyu will probably have the most post dec spots. don't worry, there is still time. i'm waiting for an nyu interview as well.:)

alot of students who got in to their #1 school will be rejecting NYU, so don't worry, a lot of spots will be opening up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know when NYU (and other schools) will give out another set of interview invites? Is it Jan. 15 th?

I have an interview Dec. 14 and i got my invite this past monday.. when i called to schedule, the only two dates left in December were the 13th and 14th, and then I could have opted for January, so i assume that means that they will continue to have more interviews soon.. I wanna go to NYU too!

Yeah hopefully we'll all get interviews there and get in! :rolleyes:o I dont even mind the tuition price now, I just want to be a dentist! :p