NYU accepts without interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dalang

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I think I saw somewhere that NYU accepts students without an interview. Who qualifies for this? Does NYU just accept some outstanding students w/o interview?
thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I know they did it for year 2008 I do not have any stats for year 2009 maybe someone who has new ADEA book can confirm. There was rumor last year that they not going to do it anymore.... people who received admit without interviews were people with exceptional grades it is hard to say what else they had going for them...

I know they did it for year 2008 I do not have any stats for year 2009 maybe someone who has new ADEA book can confirm. There was rumor last year that they not going to do it anymore.... people who received admit without interviews were people with exceptional grades it is hard to say what else they had going for them...

I think there were people with 4.0+ GPA and 24AA that still had to interview there last cycle. Maybe it was someone who interviewed there in a prior cycle with significantly increased stats. Something like this has been done before.