NYU Advanced Standing Questions.

Started by saravs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saravs

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys,
I ve been put on the waiting list for the advanced standing program for 2002, at NYU.
I spoke to the people there, and they said that they would only let me know sometime by the end of this month. Now, if I do get in, will a week etc., be enough to arrange for loan, stay at dorms etc?
My question is kinda vague, but imagine if you had to move into NY from another state, and arrange for a loan to study. Would really like it if somebody could shed some light.
thanks,
saravs