NYU langone dental in hawaii

Started by aloha98
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aloha98

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am a D3, and I am considering the NYU Langone AEGD program in Hawaii. Has anyone gone through this program? Please share your experience!!
 
Hello. I am the recruitment manager with the AEGD program at NYU Langone. I would be happy to try to put you in touch with some of our current residents if that would be helpful. Let me know which locations you are mostly interested in from Hawaii Dental Clinics and Health Centers - NYU Langone Dental and I will try to put you in touch with one of the current residents. Feel free to DM me too or send me an email at [email protected].