NYU and August 2002 MCAT scores

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jglemonade1, Oct 24, 2002.

1. jglemonade1

jglemonade1 Member

I got a postcard from NYU saying that they haven't received my August MCAT scores even though I marked their code on test day. Has anyone else had this problem with them? I called the MCAT office and they said they sent them...but NYU should have them by now and I called them and they still don't. Should I tell them to send it again?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. xaelia

xaelia neenlet
    Physician Faculty

Attending Physician
    AMCAS is horribly unreliable in forwarding MCAT scores to both Columbia and NYU this year. I had to badger AMCAS about Columbia, and when I called NYU a week ago they just had me fax a copy of my score report over to them rather than get it from AMCAS.

Good luck.

4. Kurleyfry

Kurleyfry Member

are you sure you put down the right code for NYU at the MCAT?? I'm an August MCATer who put their code down at the test and sent their application in with LORs in September. This week I got their postcard saying my application was complete. I would definitely call up MCAT people or whoever and get yourself all straightened out. And maybe give NYU a call to get their *sses onto AMCAS.

5. Dr. Wall$treet

Banned

ya i think it is just NYU, i had them on my mcat as well plus i sent them a copy of my scores the day they came out on the net,, and like 2 weeks later i got the same card dated well after they would have recieved my scores i sent in. So i dished out another 10 bucks on aamc site to get mys cores sent. i dont know what else to do.

6. athena21

athena21 Senior Member

I called NYU today and they received my August scores.