NYU...anybody?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vipergts66

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone heard from NYU lately? any interview invites or acceptance letters sent out? i've yet to have an interview :(

Members don't see this ad.

vipergts66 said:
anyone heard from NYU lately? any interview invites or acceptance letters sent out? i've yet to have an interview :(

The wait is killing me.

Yeah I have not heard anything but a letter a few months ago saying my application is complete :(

Members don't see this ad :)
vipergts66 said:
Me neither. I hope the class isnt fullllllll. :( Best of luck everyone. :oops:

I received a letter in the mail on Saturday inviting me for an interview. I need to call them this week to schedule it. Don't know if that helps anyone, or if anyone else received the same letter.

MarioMatty said:
I received a letter in the mail on Saturday inviting me for an interview. I need to call them this week to schedule it. Don't know if that helps anyone, or if anyone else received the same letter.

Did NYU give you an update on the Aadsas?

nyu's gotta be the worst school in terms of handling the application process. :thumbdown:

MarioMatty said:

MarioMatty: congrads on the invitation!
I'm also patiently waiting to hear from nyu... i just wanna know when aadsas mailed out your application cuz my application was mailed out on 9/29.
Thanks... best of luck on your interview! ;)

polarnut said:
nyu's gotta be the worst school in terms of handling the application process. :thumbdown:

then again, they probably have the largest applicant pool in the nation. I do like the fact that you can get in without an interview.

mid9blu said:
MarioMatty: congrads on the invitation!
I'm also patiently waiting to hear from nyu... i just wanna know when aadsas mailed out your application cuz my application was mailed out on 9/29.
Thanks... best of luck on your interview! ;)

My application was sent out on 9/15/2005. I got the interview letter in the mail on 1/14/2006. I live 30 miles east of Manhattan. They interview every Friday. I probably will not be able to get down for an interview until February. I am not too worried though, I love interviews!

I got an email yesterday, telling me to call immediately to schedule an interview. I am already in at Temple and waiting for U of IL so I won't be going there anyways.
NYU is always late in reponding! They accept students upto June as far as I know.
Good Luck everyone.

i got an invite for an interview last friday, i scheduled it for this friday, my application was mailed out on nov.3 i received a application ready for review letter from them a month ago..

MarioMatty said:
My application was sent out on 9/15/2005. I got the interview letter in the mail on 1/14/2006. I live 30 miles east of Manhattan. They interview every Friday. I probably will not be able to get down for an interview until February. I am not too worried though, I love interviews!

My application was sent out on the same date 9/15 and I still havent heard anything back from them... Im in brooklyn, so im even closer than you are.... Damn their slow....