NYU application deadline confusion

Started by A1235
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A1235

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know more about the NYU application deadline? I didn’t realize their “soft” deadline is October 2nd. But it says their firm deadline is December 1st for all material to be received? Does that mean I can still apply?
 
Yes you can still apply any time before December 1st. They will just start scheduling interviews for the people who have already submitted their applications. So your chances may be a little lower if they start filling up the class but it's not too late to apply
 
Does anyone know more about the NYU application deadline? I didn’t realize their “soft” deadline is October 2nd. But it says their firm deadline is December 1st for all material to be received? Does that mean I can still apply?
Hey super late, but yeah the soft deadline is just for the earlier applicants. NYU does interviews even into February so they sort out who they want to interview in groups of when they applied up until the hard deadline. Im a current DPT student at NYU and our first interviews are beginning this weekend!