nyu application question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dl9006

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit nervous about the NYU status on the AADSAS webpage.

it says that my application is "Received/Waiting Additional Information" but I have submitted 2 LOE from sci professors, 1 LOE from research prof, and 1 LOE from a dentist should be arriving soon.

I checked my email when I requested my DAT transcript and I'm certain that my dat scores were sent to NYU.

so what am I missing? Does anyone else have this message on their status as well?

Is NYU strict about their LOE requirements? One of my science professor LOE was an instructor not a professor. Could that be why?

I'm thinking of emailing or calling the school soon since it's been almost a couple of weeks since this msg appeared...

just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation

Members don't see this ad.

relax. Aadsas is very slow to update their page at times or the schools to update their portion.

If it helps: my creighton status still says "app received/awaiting additional info" but I already got asked to interview which I already scheduled.

NYU on my page stlil says "received/under review" yet i already was offered an interview as well and already scheduled it with them.

so dont stress out. Aadsas really lags. Your best bet would be to maybe call or wait a week or so before calling the school.

okay, I'm having the same problem with LOE.
I've sent my LOE during JULY (yes about 2 months ago) and I'm seeing the same message yours on AADSAS. so I called them (about 2 weeks ago) and they said they haven't received my LOE from AADSAS, although other schools seem to receive them a long time ago. So as a paranoid person would do, I sent another copies of my LOE (via my school letter service--official service where my school sent them out instead of me) about a week and half ago via express mail FEDEX! my tracking number showed that they've received it the very next day but my AADSAS status haven't changed.
I called NYU this morning and they still have NOT received it. I assume that they will have my LOE somethere in the stack of papers and they probably haven't been processed to update my status. They told me to call back next week to see if they have processed yet.
so I think they are just taking long time to go through many application papers.
Let's not worry too much about it since we are in this together.
if it makes you feel better, you should call them to see what your status is.
I hope this helps.

I have same message- waiting for additional info. My phone call to NYU did not result in clearance what exactly school is waiting other that mailing 7/24 has not been processed/ reviewed yet.
If anyone from same or later mailing date heard otherwise please let me know.