NYU application status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appulipzzz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything from NYU since last month but I'm still very interested... it's still my number one choice. Is it okay to ask them about my status or let them know of my interest? Do you guys know whether NYU is going to send out more interview invitations?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard anything from NYU since last month but I'm still very interested... it's still my number one choice. Is it okay to ask them about my status or let them know of my interest? Do you guys know whether NYU is going to send out more interview invitations?

Why is NYU your first choice? i am sure they are still going, i remember reading on sdn they are not close to done. (though that's just the word on the streets of sdn :p)

i hope they still are. I haven't had any update from them for over a month. Then again, i haven't had any update from anyone for over a month.

Where did you hear they are far from finishing wantVCUdental and when was this posted?

Members don't see this ad :)
They are still interviewing. Call and express interest. NYU is one of the schools that you definitely can't wait for something to happen.

They are still interviewing. Call and express interest. NYU is one of the schools that you definitely can't wait for something to happen.
Agreed. They like to hear that you're interested.

Thank you guys for the replies!!!

Who should I contact to let the school know of my interest??? I tried to find the info online but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Call the admission office. you can look go to nyu.edu webpage and look for it... BTW... I just called and they are still conducting interviews till the end of spring...

Good luck!!! ;)

Call the admission office. you can look go to nyu.edu webpage and look for it... BTW... I just called and they are still conducting interviews till the end of spring...

Good luck!!! ;)
i don't mean to pour cold water on this as i am eagerly waiting for an interview... but conducting doesn't mean anything, inviting ppl for interview is what we want to hear. For all we know... these interviews being conducted could have been scheduled way back in september :(

i don't mean to pour cold water on this as i am eagerly waiting for an interview... but conducting doesn't mean anything, inviting ppl for interview is what we want to hear. For all we know... these interviews being conducted could have been scheduled way back in september :(

and it seems that interviews given this late are for a spot on the waitlist.

I got an email yesterday to schedule an interview. They had Jan 25-Feb 19 available. Monday and friday interviews only. So, they're definitely still giving them out!

NYU dental college was def. one of my favorites! Good luck guys!