• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Dev13

Dev3eb
Sep 25, 2014
So I received an email from NYU about two weeks ago stating that they received my application fee and would notify when AADSAS releases my DAT scores. I still have not received a confirmation email from NYU and my DAT scores were received by AADSAS 7/2/14... Any ideas as to why I haven't received a confirmation email? Does NYU really not have my DAT scores? Thanks.

shiba_inu

5+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2015
Just give them a call and ask. I received an application complete email a day after my scores were on aadsas

dent--girl7

2+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hmm that's a little odd. I would maybe call AADSAS and/or NYU and check to see if your DAT has been received by them. They may just be behind on updating you via email but I can't see why they wouldn't have them by now. For reference, mine was mailed 7/24 and I received two emails from them that same day an hour apart. The second one confirmed my application materials were received.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.