1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

NYU--course list

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by neecie, Aug 10, 2001.

1. neecie

neecie Member
    7+ Year Member

If they say to list ALL courses taken and grades received, does this include p.e. classes?

and, do they want us to list "additional sciences and mathematics" and "humanities, social sciences and foreign languages" separately? they look separated for some reason, but i'd rather list all my classes in the order i took them.

thanks for the help!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. I seperated mine into additional sciences and humanities....You can also use an additional sheet to indicate the classes that were used to met the requirements :D

I went ahead and used an excel sheet and replicated the whole thing ;)

4. Aoshi

Aoshi Member
    7+ Year Member

I didn't bother putting P.E. classes since they don't count towards the 120 credits required for graduation at my school. But I did separate them into science and humanities.

5. Daredevil

Daredevil Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Have you guys received the NYU secondaries already?? wow!

6. Daredevil

the NYU primaries, I dont think NYU has a secondary....

remember, NYU is a non-AMCAS school. I requested the primary 4 months ago, and got in sometime in july

7. jdub

jdub Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hey,

this is my second time applying to nyu and both this year and last year i used an excel sheet to get all of my classes down, it was an extra pain too because i went to a school with quarters.

my classes were not in the order that i took them, rather i grouped them up a bit. it cleared last year, so . . . the excel thing seems to be the way to go. :D