NYU--course list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neecie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If they say to list ALL courses taken and grades received, does this include p.e. classes?

and, do they want us to list "additional sciences and mathematics" and "humanities, social sciences and foreign languages" separately? they look separated for some reason, but i'd rather list all my classes in the order i took them.

thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I seperated mine into additional sciences and humanities....You can also use an additional sheet to indicate the classes that were used to met the requirements :D

I went ahead and used an excel sheet and replicated the whole thing ;)

I didn't bother putting P.E. classes since they don't count towards the 120 credits required for graduation at my school. But I did separate them into science and humanities.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you guys received the NYU secondaries already?? wow!

Daredevil

the NYU primaries, I dont think NYU has a secondary....

remember, NYU is a non-AMCAS school. I requested the primary 4 months ago, and got in sometime in july

hey,

this is my second time applying to nyu and both this year and last year i used an excel sheet to get all of my classes down, it was an extra pain too because i went to a school with quarters.

my classes were not in the order that i took them, rather i grouped them up a bit. it cleared last year, so . . . the excel thing seems to be the way to go. :D