NYU D1: first assignment - vitabook?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jenjenmeow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone looked at the Blackboard Learning System? How can we access the Vitabook if we won't get it until the first day of class?

Mon, Jul 17, 2006 -- Essay on the first day of the class - Please read
Dear Students,
Please go to Course Assignments and read your first assignment for this course. You must come prepared for your first class on September 6 and second class on September 7. You will be asked to write an essay during the first hour on September 6 and 7. The essay is worth 10% of your final grade. You must come prepared to class by reading Section 1 of Mark's medical Biochemistry, a book available on your VitalBook.

To make yourself familiar with the course, please read the posted syllabus under Course Documents. The syllabus provides you with a schedule, course content, goals and objectives and grading policies.

Members don't see this ad.

that family guy quote has me confused; were stewies baby teeth fighting each other? kids dont even have bicuspids right? just incisors, canines and 2 molars in each quadrant, or am I confused :rolleyes:

and no I didnt answer your question at all :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Youll get it in your orientation week. dont sweat it

What a terrible way to start dental school...sounds incredibly lame.

Lame that's for sure!
I would rather spend time getting to know people rather than preparing for an essay test which counts for 10% for that class.
F***!

jenjenmeow said:
Has anyone looked at the Blackboard Learning System? How can we access the Vitabook if we won't get it until the first day of class?

first day of class is the 28th...how do you access the blackboard?

to access blackboard log in at home.nyu.edu then click on the academic tab