NYU Dental with NYU Post Bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lalagirl88

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if it'll help? I noticed there's no linkage but just wondering what everyone thought - would NYU post bac be worth it if your goal was to get into NYU dental? I'm looking at Harvard, Columbia, Tufts, and some other average state school post bac programs. What should I do if I want the best chance of getting into a good dental school? I know a lot of people write about medical school acceptance but has anyone gone through post bac and went to dental? Or would people advice to go against that and stick to medical?

Thanks!!