NYU DPT Application Summer 2010 Applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dougEfresh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I'm about to e-submit my application online and one of the schools I'm applying to is NYU. I just noticed that there is an extra component, with the submission of supplemental packet, with applications, references and other stuff. If we use the PTCAS, so we have to submitted the supplemental packet, cause it's the same thing? And plus is this extra portion considered supplemental?
 
Hi Doug,

Some schools require a supplemental application in addition to the PTCAS application. If the way PTCAS is presenting this is confusing, contact the school directly and they will clear things up, but it sounds like NYU is requiring this secondary component.

Good luck,

MotionD
 
Thanks MotionD, I will get on that. It's just the application process is so overwhelming. Sometimes, it's like omg. Can't believe I almost missed that or can't believed I need to do that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i checked NYU's admissions page and couldn't find anything regarding a separate application. they do require a specialized essay on top of the normal one, but so does columbia. that's all done on the PTCAS site.
 
Hey Doug,

No you don't need to submit that supplemental packet. I got an email from them saying that link should have been eliminated, but somehow it keeps resurfacing. So don't worry about it, just take care of your PTCAS application.

Hope this helps and good luck.
 
Hey Doug,

No you don't need to submit that supplemental packet. I got an email from them saying that link should have been eliminated, but somehow it keeps resurfacing. So don't worry about it, just take care of your PTCAS application.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Thanks a lot Veritas. Good looks.