NYU DPT Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjv37

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else committed and officially going?!

Members don't see this ad.

I had a spot but gave it up :(

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay!!! are you going to the orientation in April?
I haven't gotten any info about orientation (literally paid the deposit yesterday evening) but I hope so! I already live in NY, I'm ready to go!

what is everyone doing for housing, I just got off the waitlist and am in the process of figuring out logistics. Also, what day to classes start in June?

what is everyone doing for housing, I just got off the waitlist and am in the process of figuring out logistics. Also, what day to classes start in June?
classes begin June 13th. Orientation is tomorrow. I can't really help with housing being that I live in NY already. I'm sorry.

classes begin June 13th. Orientation is tomorrow. I can't really help with housing being that I live in NY already. I'm sorry.
would you be able to message me any pertinent information from orientation? much appreciated

Did anyone else get housing in Gramercy Green? I was placed with undergraduates and was hoping to be placed with other DPT students.