NYU DPT Class of 2019

Started by sjv37
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what is everyone doing for housing, I just got off the waitlist and am in the process of figuring out logistics. Also, what day to classes start in June?
 
what is everyone doing for housing, I just got off the waitlist and am in the process of figuring out logistics. Also, what day to classes start in June?
classes begin June 13th. Orientation is tomorrow. I can't really help with housing being that I live in NY already. I'm sorry.
 
Did anyone else get housing in Gramercy Green? I was placed with undergraduates and was hoping to be placed with other DPT students.