NYU DPT interview advice

Started by Arlington
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Arlington

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, So I have an interview for NYU's DPT Program this upcoming weekend (Saturday the 23rd), and can use any advice you guys have to give. I've read a few of the other similar threads, and they were super helpful, but I'm looking for a little bit more information. I am just curious as to how long the interview process will last on Saturday. If anyone remembers some questions they were asked during their interviews, I would love to hear them. I know there is any essay at the end and was wondering how long we have to write it, and the topics they were given. Any information about the program would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As cliche as it sounds, just be yourself. The university knows your previous GPAs and all the stuff on paper. What they want to see is who this person is behind all the paper. The faculty wants to see if you're 1. Going to fit into the program and 2. Can you handle the pressure and stress of PT school. Good luck with your interview.