NYU DPT Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asdpt22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have an interview this coming week and I'm really nervous! Anyone have any advice? I'm trying to be very prepared!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

When you first get to your interview, you will sign in and be taken to a room where there will be 4 other interviewees. You'll sit and talk to a current student until its time to be interviewed! I interviewed with two faculty members who looked at my application beforehand so they asked me VERY specific questions to things I put on my application! After the interview which was 30 minutes, you take a writing sample! It was not hard at all lol After that they take you on a tour of the floor (where they have classes/etc) and that's it! Very laid back, don't stress!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you, I have my application under review. Have you been accepted?

I just interviewed last Friday! They told me two weeks is the earliest I'll hear back and Feb was the latest i'll hear back!

Hey! Has anyone already interview with NYU on November 10th? If so, have you heard back yet?
Thanks!

Hey! Has anyone already interview with NYU on November 10th? If so, have you heard back yet?
Thanks!

I interviewed on 11/11. Haven't heard back yet! i'm assuming it'll be at least 2 weeks from the interview date at the earliest.

I also interviewed on 11/10. Has anyone heard back yet? Or do you know if anyone has heard back?

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't. I called Jessica and she said that you can hear anytime from now until mid February:/
Waiting sucks lol

Reactions: 1 users
I haven't. I called Jessica and she said that you can hear anytime from now until mid February:/
Waiting sucks lol
I know it's terrible lol I just want to know if other people have heard back so i know where I'm at

Reactions: 1 user