NYU gym...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fiahmad

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Was wondering if the dental school had an athletic facility (or association with a local gym) for its students?

- rooq

Members don't see this ad.

They have an awesome gym for NYU students on 3rd and 14th street(10 min walk form NYUCD). Can't miss the huge NYU sign then walk in and ask where the gym is. You shall be impressed my friend

broc--(or any other current nyu'ers for that matter)
is the gym usually very crowded where you have to sign up on a waitlist to use the equipment or are the facilities big enough to accomodate the amount of people that use the gym?

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they still use Coles?

i went to nyu undergrad and i used to live above that gym...it is great, but yes there are often waitlists for areobic equiptment (ranging from btwn 5-60 min). It all of course depends on the time of day you go and season. from around 4-9/10 it was always pretty crowded....esp. after winter break and right before spring break. everyone trying to work off holiday weight and get into swimsuits for spring break i guess :)