NYU housing question IMPORTANT!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

antman12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
for the nyu housing dorms are you allowed to bring guests back late at night, like can you bring girls back or is there a no guest policy after a certain time. please if anyone knows the answer please comment. again thank you for your help.:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

the dorms allow it although I'm not sure the policy on non-nyu students. I had friends who had their friends from home stay with them in the dorm but don't know what the max days were or anything like that. I always lived off campus. can't stand dorms. just curious...how much are they charging you for the dorm room now? they used to cost like $1500 for the dental school dorms. is it still that much?

for the nyu housing dorms are you allowed to bring guests back late at night, like can you bring girls back or is there a no guest policy after a certain time. please if anyone knows the answer please comment. again thank you for your help.:confused:

maybe call the dorm facility? perhaps their website might have rules posted

Members don't see this ad :)
Well i dunno about NYU housing for grad students.. but for undergrad.. U can have up to 3 guests over at a time.. 3 nights max per month? U can also get a guest pass.. but u have to submit it at least 2 business days before.. and have all roommates/suitemates sign the form that they are okay with u having some1 over overnight. The guest pass allows the guest to come into your dorm without u personally signing them in and out. If u dont get it.. unless the person has an NYU ID too.. then they have to wait for u to personally sign them out. Hope this helps :)!!

Geez antman12...I don't know if anyone else finds your question a bit questionable, but you kinda sound like a pervert....

LOL to the above poster. What if his girlfriend was going to come and spend several nights. If I go to NYU my girlfriend probably would visit me.

LOL to the above poster. What if his girlfriend was going to come and spend several nights. If I go to NYU my girlfriend probably would visit me.

Lol, but she wouldn't visit you if you went to Buffalo or U Mich.. haha.

But he didn't say visitors for several nights... he made it clear that he wants to "bring girls back... late at night." Sorry Antman, not judging... just saying...