michman25

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I will be starting dental school this fall at NYU and I am still looking for a place to live. To all of you NYU students, do any of you know anybody who is looking for a roommate?

Sowthpaw4

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2006
los angeles
Status
Pre-Dental
hey dude
have u done any searching yet in NY for apts? i posted a similar thread and didnt get any responses. i think NYU students are savoring whats left of their summer. i spoke to a few students there, they said many students will still be looking for apts and roomates the first week of school.
have u paid your housing deposit?

gm594

10+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2006
Status
Dental Student
Hey im going to be a first year at nyu dental also. I have one roomate rite now and he's going to be a senior at nyu undergrad. We're in the process of looking for an apartment near the dental school and wanted a 3rd or possibly 4th roomate so that we could bring down the cost of rent a little bit. Contact me if you are interested.

Lux

10+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2006
Status
Non-Student
My apartment is a 3 bedroom apartment and 2 of the rooms are for rent. It's spacious newly painted apartment. It includes new kitchen, new bathroom, alot of closet space, and large living room. Non smoking, no drugs, no pets, and a clean and responsible environment. It is located off the Montrose stop of the L train in Brooklyn. The rooms are available September 1st, 2006.

Please contact me if you are interested.

sylvan

10+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2006
Status
Other Health Professions Student
I am interested in renting a room. Is it a female roommates?

( It is located off the Montrose stop of the L train in Brooklyn. The rooms are available September 1st, 2006.)

Thanks! :)