NYU housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michman25

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I will be starting dental school this fall at NYU and I am still looking for a place to live. To all of you NYU students, do any of you know anybody who is looking for a roommate?

Members don't see this ad.

hey dude
have u done any searching yet in NY for apts? i posted a similar thread and didnt get any responses. i think NYU students are savoring whats left of their summer. i spoke to a few students there, they said many students will still be looking for apts and roomates the first week of school.
have u paid your housing deposit?

Hey im going to be a first year at nyu dental also. I have one roomate rite now and he's going to be a senior at nyu undergrad. We're in the process of looking for an apartment near the dental school and wanted a 3rd or possibly 4th roomate so that we could bring down the cost of rent a little bit. Contact me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
My apartment is a 3 bedroom apartment and 2 of the rooms are for rent. It's spacious newly painted apartment. It includes new kitchen, new bathroom, alot of closet space, and large living room. Non smoking, no drugs, no pets, and a clean and responsible environment. It is located off the Montrose stop of the L train in Brooklyn. The rooms are available September 1st, 2006.

Please contact me if you are interested.

I am interested in renting a room. Is it a female roommates?

( It is located off the Montrose stop of the L train in Brooklyn. The rooms are available September 1st, 2006.)

Thanks! :)