NYU Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnDoeDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Guys I need some help. All of the housing has been taken at this point and I can not find a room mate at all! Anyone have any advice?

Maybe someone here is going ot be attending NYU that would like a room mate? Please let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

does your roomate have to be a fellow student? because if not people move to new york all the time, it shouldn't be that tough to find someone to move in with. check craigslist.

Contact a broker.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys I need some help. All of the housing has been taken at this point and I can not find a room mate at all! Anyone have any advice?

Maybe someone here is going ot be attending NYU that would like a room mate? Please let me know.

I know a lot of students live in Waterside where they'll take a two bedroom and split it to a three bedroom with dividers...Stuyvesant town is also a good place to look which is reasonably priced...well...relatively speaking....someone good to contact is Jeff Bengert who is head of student affairs and a really cool and helpful guy

I just got into NYU CD 2 days ago off of the waitlist. I am suppose to contact this guy to see if there is any student housing available, but according to what you said I will soon find out there is not. I may be looking for an apartment in the city in that case, so I don't have to commute from my home town an hour and a half from manhattan.

I just got accepted. I need to find housing and possibly a roommate ASAP. If anyone is interested, please email or call me. Thank you

Len
[email protected]
(415) 504-5314

I just got accepted off the waitlist yesterday and now have to find a place to live and a roommate. Any one interested please PM me or e-mail me.

[email protected]